2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all this spurs talk is a negotiating tactic from the agent to extract the best deal from Everton.

The lad has ability but im not convinced he has what it takes to be a driving force for a full season. Tends to play in patches of form.

More talk of him wanting the Spurs move.

Think the main issue that the media are missing here is whether or not Spurs actually want him, not totally convinced they do yet.

Personally if he loved it at Everton as much as he made out,after the way Barcelona so called treated him going by what hes said in the past,i would sign for Everton,as there is no guarantee he will like it at spurs etc if he goes there and he will be signed to a perm contract, and he may not even get in there team or just play x amount of games.

The media did the same thing with Mina last year - linking him to Utd. Turned out, as Brands told us, there was zilch in it.

No idea whether we'll see Gomes back but I wouldn't be worried about the reports just yet. The lad is on holiday in Chicago isn't he? The effin HUNK.

The media did the same thing with Mina last year - linking him to Utd. Turned out, as Brands told us, there was zilch in it.

No idea whether we'll see Gomes back but I wouldn't be worried about the reports just yet. The lad is on holiday in Chicago isn't he? The effin HUNK.
the very same reporter who said mina to man utd was one of the 1st to make out gomes to spurs as well lol

More talk of him wanting the Spurs move.

Think the main issue that the media are missing here is whether or not Spurs actually want him, not totally convinced they do yet.
Spurs want Ndombele from what folk down here are saying, not heard them say much about Gomes, they are supposed to have £150m to spend for which i reckon they will look at better than Gomes tbh

I suspect this Spurs link will end up being completely fictional and the signing will be as much of a formality as it was always likely to be, even if it takes a while to be announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.