2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. I think he is very creative, he just doesn’t get many assists.
He's far from the levels he achieved here at Valencia.Hope he can get back there but will always be a gamble.From his form with us Brands should be able to find someone at least as good but cheaper.

“Even if I would like to be able to say 'Zouma and Andre' and nobody else – and I know our fans would like to hear that coming from me and us as a club – of course when you plan something you cannot just plan with one,” Silva confirmed.

“We have to have A, B, C, D or whatever. Even if you know the A will Andre and Zouma and that they will be the best for us.”
Good, pragmatic and puts some boundaries in place in signing these players. Would like to see them in Everton shirts when we kick off next season but not at any cost, got to be prepared to walk away and look to sign others!

He's far from the levels he achieved here at Valencia.Hope he can get back there but will always be a gamble.From his form with us Brands should be able to find someone at least as good but cheaper.
From what he’s shown I’d be happy to pay up to £30m for him. Not sure about any more than that.

Mate just sent me this off Spurs Forum - hope it not true

Status
Not open for further replies.