2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody definitely not grasping it. Is there a scenario other than in a fantasy one where the decision was only down to Gomes?
OK
Let me put it simply. IF.......... Gomes had the choice of staying at Everton, going to Spurs or going back to Barca then who do you believe he would choose or prefer. Let us say for simplicity that the final decision (which is most likely) is down to Gomes. Can you do that for me. Just so we can put this to bed.

Blimey, another cracking footballer we have getting all his faults aired. For some reason some fans cannot accept good footballers at Everton because the positivity of a good player is like a smack in there face so lets find all his negatives no matter how weak they are. Come on lads Gomes is class so concentrate on his better features of the game.
Lads on here wouldn't sign Hazard because hes no good at defending corners lol

am pretty convinced that gomes isn't looking anywhere else apart from us ... clearly feels at home here and has made some friends on and off the field

get the bid in blues
Have to agree
After his experiences at Barca I would say its more important to Gomes to be happy ,to be accepted and to feel the club and the fans love him.
He knows he will play regularly here and at this stage of his career that's more important than anything else

Have to agree
After his experiences at Barca I would say its more important to Gomes to be happy ,to be accepted and to feel the club and the fans love him.
He knows he will play regularly here and at this stage of his career that's more important than anything else
Sadly he’d play regularly at spurs to replace Dembele in their midfield ahead of the likes of Winks, Dier and Wanyama.

Class baller. Which automatically means some won’t like him as they’ve been weened on utter yard dogs for years. Will never forget some fans claiming Arteta put Fellaini off his game, as if you can compare a maestro like that to an utter donkey like Fellaini. Shows what some elements of the fan base value though. Felliaini McCarthy Schneiderlin utter cloggers and we’ve had lots like them and people wonder why we haven’t played free flowing football.

Status
Not open for further replies.