2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he really enjoys being the bridge between everyone (he speaks several languages). It makes him feel important and makes it easier for foreign players to adjust here. It’s a no brainer for me. Good player and good presence for the locker room.

i also think E.I.T.C has also hit home for him ... we might not win cups but how could you not want to be at the club if your a ordinary un-primadonna player

I've just got a sneaking feeling that if top 6 club comes in for him then he'll be gone. Have heard him say that that he's happy here but not once has he said that he wants to stay at Everton and hopes the deal can be done soon.
Just hope his current good form isn't about him putting himself in the shop window

Typical few decent results and the media are selling our players ..the Spurs link is a joke at least link him to a club that can actually win something
sideways steps is just pointless and sh!t stirring

Spurs with their crumbly stadium, flirting with the top 4 and London location can't offer nowt. Bin off the idea Andre.

I believe Gomes will put his happiness and sanity first. He is at a club now were he is enjoying himself again with all his confidence back. If he really had it bad with depression at Barca then I think he would grab the chance of joining Everton over any other team. Why take the risk.

I believe Gomes will put his happiness and sanity first. He is at a club now were he is enjoying himself again with all his confidence back. If he really had it bad with depression at Barca then I think he would grab the chance of joining Everton over any other team. Why take the risk.

Not sure why this is so hard to understand that he is not the only variable in a transfer, there are 3 parties for a deal to be done. If other clubs are willing to pay more then that will impact the outcome

I've just got a sneaking feeling that if top 6 club comes in for him then he'll be gone. Have heard him say that that he's happy here but not once has he said that he wants to stay at Everton and hopes the deal can be done soon.
Just hope his current good form isn't about him putting himself in the shop window

I honestly don't think it'd be good for anyone except Barcelona if he came out and said he wanted to stay.

As far as they're concerned if he hasn't shown he wants to stay desperately and we aren't desperate to keep him that'll keep all the fees at a minimum.

If Marco was gushing every week about how much we need to keep him and Gomes kept saying he wanted to stay Barca could drive the price up because they know we'd pay it and I wonder if Gomes saying things would do him much good, I'm not sure how something like a loyalty bonus or something like that could be effected.

Status
Not open for further replies.