And a new Blue is Born

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby McB, all 3.8kgs; made her way (with some help) into the world on Sunday Morning, possibly around the time we were playing Arsenal.

It's been a rollercoaster ride of tiring, abject horror, and unbridled joy.

Not unlike the Blues.

Big Shout to Mrs McB, how the hell something like that came out of her tiny body is a mystery only the big guy with his fingers on all the buttons would know. She's a real trooper, and this poster will never never look at her the same way again. Not in the 'my favourate pub just got burned down' kind of way, but in the revered, glowing kind of way.

So all in all, I'm well knackered but now there's an inner strength in the form of baby McB that will drive me on to be a better person.

Good Night, and Good Luck.

My brother , I'm sorry , only just seen the thread .
Sincere best wishes to all concerned , especially Mrs. McB .
Superb work by all .
Made up for yous .
Don't sweat it , you'll be the Daddy of Daddys .
Done deal . Hope to see the young 'un in the not too distant future .
Congratulations .

She looked me over when she came out, and it was like, so your My Dad. You better look after me mate.

It freaked me out.

before you know she'll be be asking for £400 phones, her own laptop "like all her mates", absolute bargain tops/skirts/jeans that are only £135, constant "loans" with birthday and christmas money as collateral!
What am I saying!!!! CONGRATULATIONS FAMILY MCBAIN

Starts off great and just gets better!

Baby McB, all 3.8kgs; made her way (with some help) into the world on Sunday Morning, possibly around the time we were playing Arsenal.

Big Shout to Mrs McB, how the hell something like that came out of her tiny body is a mystery only the big guy with his fingers on all the buttons would know. She's a real trooper, and this poster will never never look at her the same way again. Not in the 'my favourate pub just got burned down' kind of way, but in the revered, glowing kind of way.

So all in all, I'm well knackered but now there's an inner strength in the form of baby McB that will drive me on to be a better person.

Good Night, and Good Luck.

ALL THE VERY BEST TO YOU! CONGRATULATIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.