2023/24 Amadou Onana

I didn’t expect a shout out to Bon Iver (6.42mins in). Good for them if that’s what they have a passion for, beats abusing women, getting drunk and smashing up taxis like their footballing predecessors. I can also imagine this type of thing will get the fume raging in just the right type of bellends, it’s a hard yes from me.

….

That ‘music’ sounds very much like it was created by people who are surrounded by other people who constantly tell them how great they are.
Nice to have a hobby and be able to build recording studio for it, but I can’t imagine Dave, Central Cee and Stormzy etc have too much to worry about.
Could be worse, could be traipsing around in skirts and handbags.

Norway’s not your hip hop hotbed AFAIK but the fella in the red and black hoodie seems to have that certain je ne sais quoi, wonder what became of him

Amadou recording tracks with Iwobi...

Rapping about "the chocolate face" 😂

CsPBkImXgAAjYx_

I didn’t expect a shout out to Bon Iver (6.42mins in). Good for them if that’s what they have a passion for, beats abusing women, getting drunk and smashing up taxis like their footballing predecessors. I can also imagine this type of thing will get the fume raging in just the right type of bellends, it’s a hard yes from me.
Why aren't they horrible pricks like us? 🤬