2023/24 Amadou Onana

Sad thing is just expect this from most players now, could see him leaving next season for hopefully big money. We just need him to perform and us to look into thr next player

Sad thing is just expect this from most players now, could see him leaving next season for hopefully big money. We just need him to perform and us to look into thr next player
Hopefully he plays great and gets a big move. Nothing wrong with that, better than skulking out the backdoor after running his deal down offering nowt like so many of our other big money signings.
Not sure any young Belgian grows up dreaming of playing for Everton for their whole career, cant even keep our home grown blues like Rooney, Barkley and Gordon. The only man to blame for that is BK for turning us into also rans.

Hopefully he plays great and gets a big move. Nothing wrong with that, better than skulking out the backdoor after running his deal down offering nowt like so many of our other big money signings.
Not sure any young Belgian grows up dreaming of playing for Everton for their whole career, cant even keep our home grown blues like Rooney, Barkley and Gordon. The only man to blame for that is BK for turning us into also rans.
Onana was always coming in as big money flip for a couple of seasons imo.

When people ask you the same questions over and over again, it gets to people. I don’t even think he said anything bad honestly. The media is always trying to engineer moves because it drums up clicks and business for them.

It’s just mental warfare at the end of the day designed so all the big clubs can have all of the players. They then become targets for abuse once they leave and don’t set the world on fire day one. They want him buried in the depth chart somewhere else so they can slander him into the ground a week later.

Hope that is what we start doing have no problem selling them for a good price. Is just abouy us getting the players in before have garner who i think we could have for long term. Should be looking for two to replace onana imo a younger player like chermitti and one ready to start

I dont see Onana leaving until summer at the earliest. Ten Hag isnt delivering and United seem not to have the budget at the moment.

If he were going to leave, United would be a good fee I think as theyre not afraid to spend.

Replacements wise, if we ignore Gomes and Gana (due to age, contract, performance level) then we only have 2 players --Onana and Garner.

So whatever happens we need two anyway.

I think we go for an u23 player and an u21 player.

I dont see Onana leaving until summer at the earliest. Ten Hag isnt delivering and United seem not to have the budget at the moment.

If he were going to leave, United would be a good fee I think as theyre not afraid to spend.

Replacements wise, if we ignore Gomes and Gana (due to age, contract, performance level) then we only have 2 players --Onana and Garner.

Slso hopefully somebody that is a similar profile to onana

Ten Hag has spent £400m since his arrival at Man U in April 2022, and the club has the 2nd highest transfer-spend after Chelsea this season. Man U not having money, is a myth purported by Sky Sports and the self-appointed "PM of Football".

We spent 35 million on him plus a ell on clause of approximately 12 % if correct - that means United will have to shell out 50 million plus for him ... or any other team .. For us to make a small profit on him ...

I can't see any club atm coming in for him unless the offer is too good to turn down .....

We spent 35 million on him plus a ell on clause of approximately 12 % if correct - that means United will have to shell out 50 million plus for him ... or any other team .. For us to make a small profit on him ...

I can't see any club atm coming in for him unless the offer is too good to turn down .....
Don’t forget there’s the element of amortisation when talking about ‘profit’ with player sales (which for the purposes of P&S is all the counts)
That £35m outlay is depreciating at 1/5 per season / £7m if he’s on a 5y contract.