2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fair enough mate. I think it's quite a big camp!

I'm on the other side like. His stats are incredible. Hes gone on to play an important role in a very good team. Would love Gana here.

Iwobi has done well too though.
Can't say I watch a lot of their league games, but he was left on the bench for the CL semis and final in 2020, and looked like a raffle winner in the semis vs City in '21.

Benched for last season's semis vs Real Madrid, too.

Still, he was decent enough for the most part in his first stint here, and perhaps he's learnt to stop ball-watching during his time away.

Can't say I watch a lot of their league games, but he was left on the bench for the CL semis and final in 2020, and looked like a raffle winner in the semis vs City in '21.

Benched for last season's semis vs Real Madrid, too.

Still, he was decent enough for the most part in his first stint here, and perhaps he's learnt to stop ball-watching during his time away.

Funny really, I seem to remember having a great game in the CL the season they got to the final. Thought it was one the later games, but I've probably imagined it!

I like him anyway, hes better on the ball than hes given credit for, and our midfielders are poor.

Funny really, I seem to remember having a great game in the CL the season they got to the final. Thought it was one the later games, but I've probably imagined it!

I like him anyway, hes better on the ball than hes given credit for, and our midfielders are poor.
There was a knock-out game once (not sure which season) where he was absolutely incredible.

Whatever I might think of him in general, that one stuck with me. He was like Roy Keane vs Juventus.

I am not really convinced he's at fault for the 2nd. Yeah he lost it, but in their half, and there was like 5 or 6 of our players behind him. Holgate and Tarkowski mixed themselves up and no one tracked Buendia, they both followed the ball. Couple of errors. Hard pressed to say he's at fault for it imo.

Shearer with his racism over Onana's name...and that 'kin divvy Richards laughing at it.

Imagine those two chuckleheads taking the piss out of a Liverpool player like that. They'd be sweeping up the bullets from their hallways.
Richards is an idiot and if he ever crosses paths with The Nature Boy, he’ll be tapping like the [Poor language removed] he is.

As for Shearer, Naitch would steel chair him and leave his horrible geordie carcus down and out.

Wooooo!

#ToBeTheMan

Shearer with his racism over Onana's name...and that 'kin divvy Richards laughing at it.

Imagine those two chuckleheads taking the piss out of a Liverpool player like that. They'd be sweeping up the bullets from their hallways.
What was said that was racist?

Very intrigued by that little cameo.

It could have gone down as one of the worst debuts ever
if he'd let his head drop, but he just shrugged it off and got straight back on the ball.

That's a proper player's mentality, especially considering his age
no mate, far from it, I take it you never saw Stefan Rehn 'play'?

You can definitely put me in that camp.

I'd just carry on with Iwobi.
I see what you mean, Iwobinho has done really well since FL took over and I like his industry. Gana is the man for this season, maybe next too but id like to see a place for Wobes.

Shearer with his racism over Onana's name

Well at least you’re not moaning about the stadium.

Carry on dave.

A645C3BF-B28F-4613-91B9-0D9FF72E659C.jpeg

I am not really convinced he's at fault for the 2nd. Yeah he lost it, but in their half, and there was like 5 or 6 of our players behind him. Holgate and Tarkowski mixed themselves up and no one tracked Buendia, they both followed the ball. Couple of errors. Hard pressed to say he's at fault for it imo.

Yep. He was at fault for giving the ball away in their half. Not at fault for the goal. There was still so many opportunities for his teammates to have his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.