2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t get carried away over a good 10 minutes, but he’s such a unit on the field.

He was screaming for the ball, he was direct, wanted to move forward and probably made more than most in the game.

Long May he continue to develop.
we'll suck that kind of shizzle out of him soon enough. He'll be a timid crab by season's end

we'll suck that kind of shizzle out of him soon enough. He'll be a timid crab by season's end

Hope not. Looked really good in the ball, got it caught under his feet once, but he’s got quick feet for a big fella.

Feel he’s really immersed himself in the club already. Not that it matters, but was straight over to the fans at the end patting the badge.

That gives him 6 months of no abuse to get better, I like the chances lol

Hope not. Looked really good in the ball, got it caught under his feet once, but he’s got quick feet for a big fella.

Feel he’s really immersed himself in the club already. Not that it matters, but was straight over to the fans at the end patting the badge.

That gives him 6 months of no abuse to get better, I like the chances lol
I was joking bro, he'll be a top player and a fan favourite before he breaks our hearts and signs for Man United in the Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.