2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I see Amadou Onana being one of those players who will be a constant target, some nasty tackles going in on him again today.
12 games in and flicks and spins and dummies and megs, when the game went against them proper it was clear they'd get a bit nasty. Self preservation required, the mercy of your opponent cannot be relied upon.

I’ve seen enough now to know that he will be top class one day, potentially world class and I don’t remember the last time I said that about an Everton player

Frank needs to keep building and keep making us better or we’ll be selling him in a few years as he’ll outgrow us
It would be great if we could replicste dortmund and by players in at this age, develop them and move them on. We have continually failed to get world class players here. It would be nice to have a legacy of world stars that represented us

It would be great if we could replicste dortmund and by players in at this age, develop them and move them on. We have continually failed to get world class players here. It would be nice to have a legacy of world stars that represented us
Dortmund won trophies so absolutely I’d take that but I’d much prefer to keep hold of these players and keep building!
It’s not like in the Bundesliga where you join Bayern and guarantee you’ll win the league, we have many big clubs ready and waiting to challenge

Dortmund won trophies so absolutely I’d take that but I’d much prefer to keep hold of these players and keep building!
It’s not like in the Bundesliga where you join Bayern and guarantee you’ll win the league, we have many big clubs ready and waiting to challenge
I mean I’d rather keep them but it doesn’t work like that. You sell big and hopefully reinvest

Status
Not open for further replies.