2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
….I think this lad is on a journey to the very top and it’s a testament to his judgement that he chose Everton as a step along the way.

I heard one interview where he said he lets his heart choose & that’s why he’s here. I doubt he’ll ever regret the choice, he just seems to be enjoying himself.
It's a good place for him to develop, facing moderate pressure under someone who knows what he's about with respect to his weaknesses.

We might even keep him if we can ride him all the way up to the CL. Not everyone is money-motivated, and there's something to be said for becoming a club legend and not having to kick, bite, scratch and claw for every minute of playing time. It's a lot easier on the body, so long as the player has the mental capacity to switch it on for the matches.

Onana seems like the type to be smart enough to be thinking about life after football already.

He is a good signing. And we watch him getting more comfortable game by game. His ball skills are quite good. I thought he was very discipline in 1st half by covering for the Left side when Mykolenko bombard forward.

I dont know what they put into the drinking water in Belgium, but a country no bigger than Wales has been turning out qulaity player after quality player, mind boggling!
Onana was born in Senegal.
Fellaini was born in Belgium but also qualified to play for Morocco if he had chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.