2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is this Mexican standoff on price tags I am seeing here? Does it f’n matter? He certainly has loads of potential and that isn’t even up for debate. The only thing keeping him out of the team is Gana and Doucore are vital to the midfield. That is the one area of the pitch we can compete with other sides. I love Onana me and can’t wait to see what he does next season.

Struggling for game time at the 17th best team in England.

:)

29 games + 4sub appearances say otherwise.

You just said he cant tackle...is it clown day on your calendar?

Statistically very untrue there Goaty

Stats wise he is amongst the top 6 in the league (Jorginho, Rice, Caicedo, Casemiro, Partey) and compares favourably.
This is based solely on potential that you haven’t even seen yet. The faith that he’s going to come good. He may do, but he has had a poor season this year. I expected a lot more from him.
Not a fan of Caicedo who he is superior to stats wise then.

The people slapping price tags of £80m+ on him (Zat) are the ones that need to take a step back.

If the media are putting price tags of £60-70mil on him and Brighton are rejecting £70mil for Caicedo then I would suggest an acceptable bid for cash rich Newcastle, insane fee Chelsea or an Arsenal team seeking an Onana type....should be £75mil.

He'll go up a gear next season. For me hes going to be a global name.

There is ZERO logic to sell him this summer even if his value stays the same. In fact simply by holding onto him another season we cover his wages (with any future similar level sale) with his book value dropping £6.6mil a year.

What is this Mexican standoff on price tags I am seeing here? Does it f’n matter? He certainly has loads of potential and that isn’t even up for debate. The only thing keeping him out of the team is Gana and Doucore are vital to the midfield. That is the one area of the pitch we can compete with other sides. I love Onana me and can’t wait to see what he does next season.

You mean play for Aston Villa?

29 games + 4sub appearances say otherwise.

You just said he cant tackle...is it clown day on your calendar?

Stats wise he is amongst the top 6 in the league (Jorginho, Rice, Caicedo, Casemiro, Partey) and compares favourably.

Not a fan of Caicedo who he is superior to stats wise then.

If the media are putting price tags of £60-70mil on him and Brighton are rejecting £70mil for Caicedo then I would suggest an acceptable bid for cash rich Newcastle, insane fee Chelsea or an Arsenal team seeking an Onana type....should be £75mil.

He'll go up a gear next season. For me hes going to be a global name.

There is ZERO logic to sell him this summer even if his value stays the same. In fact simply by holding onto him another season we cover his wages (with any future similar level sale) with his book value dropping £6.6mil a year.

He isn’t superior to Caicedo at anything currently, stop talking mud.

I think Gana and Doucoure have their merits but with a Garner and Onana midfield we need to add an attacking playmaker.

He isn’t superior to Caicedo at anything currently, stop talking mud.

Try looking at statistics once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.