2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixed performance, I don’t think he really stamped authority on the game in the engine room, thought the game passed him by in there, didn’t track their midfield runners well, loads to work on.Didn’t like himlooseing pocession and going down, he put us under real pressure a better team will punish you.

That said for a 15 min spell he created absolute havoc in their box with his height, presence and power, without him we aren’t scoring twice.

Keep his age in mind and the fact that it is his first couple of weeks in the quickest most physical league in Europe and I think it is fair to say we have a real talent on our hands here. He heading for the top, I don't see him as long term here, but, we will make a lot of money out of this boy. Enjoy him while he's here.

Keep his age in mind and the fact that it is his first couple of weeks in the quickest most physical league in Europe and I think it is fair to say we have a real talent on our hands here. He heading for the top, I don't see him as long term here, but, we will make a lot of money out of this boy. Enjoy him while he's here.
The comforting thing is that if we did sell him for big money, I now have confidence that the funds would be invested well.

I hope that they will work with him on his heading ability because he is a huge man and so has to take advantage of his height...the header he missed that should have been a goal was not very good...but he has potential and hopefully with lampard guidance he can work on those aspects of his game.
He created a goal with his head that's a good days work. He's a real weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.