Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoa how to take all the excitement out of a signing. Waking up with a hangover expecting to see tracked vehicles or more random YouTube vids but no.. we have an in depth conversation about if we can afford it? surely there are other threads for that - let’s just enjoy it for a change! (I know those financial discussions are real and relative.. but let’s enjoy the excitement, the potential and the dreams of better days in here for a bit aye?)

He will be outstanding for us. Will turn around in the January transfer window and say "Im not going anywhere, once Everton has touched you......etc"

Come next June he will leave for City, United or Chelsea.

Trouble is , once Everton touches you..it’s feel amazing , you “get the club” you feel wanted , you will lose yourself in the history of this great club … unfortunately, you will also forget how to take corners, free kicks and lose the ability not not only pass towards , but also the ability to pass the ball to players wearing the same clothes as you.

Two years left on his contract (with an option for WHU to extend another season): If I were the West ham owners I'd be pushing for this to happen now. He's at peak value, and chancing a good World Cup to improve his value would be very risky.
They want £150m for Rice and nobody is going to give them that for him, nobody.

Two years left on his contract (with an option for WHU to extend another season): If I were the West ham owners I'd be pushing for this to happen now. He's at peak value, and chancing a good World Cup to improve his value would be very risky.
But once he's gone it breaks the backbone of the team. They have a genuine chance of winning a trophy and should qualify for Europe again with Rice which ensures more revenue. If he leaves it completely destroys the team. They won't be short of offers next summer and I don't think his value will take too much of a hit even with a year remaining on his contract because several top teams will want to buy him and won't want to miss out - likely to be a bit of a bidding war especially if Chelsea are involved. They just spent £60 million on a left back after one good season.

That was just myers chatting wham though wasn't it. Has that man ever got anything right?

I remember transfer deadline day he was stood outside FF and he was saying "looks like no deals are getting done today". We signed Bernard, zouma, gomes and mina.

Only people who think he knows anything is his mates on toffeetv
Myers is a whopper, he has a cult like following from the type of folk who are the proper dregs of our fanbase, I'm surprised he doesn't work for Talknonsense tbh.

Myers is a whopper, he has a cult like following from the type of folk who are the proper dregs of our fanbase, I'm surprised he doesn't work for Talknonsense tbh.
He is a posterboy for Mediocre FC.

Happy to serve the needy ones on Twitter:

"What have you heard, Al?"

“Honestly? Nothing. Sky only gave me the gig because I used to work in football. I know as much as the next forum virgin"

"Great stuff, Al!! Keep em coming!"

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.