Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
He talks out of his rear and is well known for it, as another poster put it, he is an attention seeker. Also it's not disingenuous, it's just an opinion, don't like it put me on ignore then.
If you don't like Myers, why do you choose to view his content on Twitter and cry about him on a forum thread about a new promising signing we're about to make?

There’s a good Onana article on The Athletic this morning:
[Paid Content - Blacklisted]/348059...west-ham-analysis/?source=user_shared_article

Bit harsh that mate - fella's only just reactivated his twitter after being legged off there by fans abusing him.
Yeah, I don't get the abuse people dish out on tw@tter.

I don't have any feelings for Myres either way, she's paid to do a job we'd all probably love.

I have nothing but contempt for those who constantly badger him for info as if he's Contract Dave.

Have I missed a load of people convincing themselves this one isn’t going to happen and then cry arsing despite the bloke literally being pictured in the country?

Shame

Looks that way + complaining that the medical hasnt been finished.

lol what a difference a fortnight makes

You are upset that a guy you have probably never heard of didn't sign for us 12 months ago when you definitely had never heard of him?
Not getting the jist of this then. The point being that the scouting team ( their job btw ), don't seem to pick out too many players before we come and have to pay 5 times their price 12 months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.