Allardyce Poll: Should Allardyce be sacked today?

Should Allardyce be Sacked today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's where I am right now;

I want Newcastle to get sacked and for us to get Benitez.

There, I said it. I want an ex-RS manager in charge of the club. DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, ALLARDYCE, YOU USELESS FAT FRAUD.
In a logical world some might also want Rodgers, id take that now if it meant a clear out!!!

Despite the frustratingly boring football Big Sam puts in front of us, there is no sense in sacking him at this stage. He’s definitely not the man to take the club forward but I do believe he will do enough to keep us up. By the end of the season? Yes get rid of him and move on for hopefully a brighter future.

There, I said it. I want an ex-RS manager in charge of the club. DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, ALLARDYCE, YOU USELESS FAT FRAUD.

I'm sure Sunderland would be happy to sack Newcastle

You’ll see how quickly the knives will be out. Similar to how Chelsea wouldn’t take to him similar to how dyche would get knives out quick.. just won’t work mate

What was with the grin when the interviewer said the fans weren’t happy about Sigurdsson being substituted, sack him now, not good enough for Everton Football Club

His stupid smirk when asked what he thought of the booing when Sigurdsson was substituted sums him up. Get him out.

If he had any integrity he would resign but I think we all know that isn't going to happen. He will hang on for every penny he can screw out of the club.
The days of FS, Pullis and Padrew have passed.

What was with the grin when the interviewer said the fans weren’t happy about Sigurdsson being substituted, sack him now, not good enough for Everton Football Club
The grin was his way of saying "the fans don't know what they are talking about", although he might have meant it in more colourful language.

Status
Not open for further replies.