Allardyce Poll: Should Allardyce be sacked today?

Should Allardyce be Sacked today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's where I am right now;

I want Newcastle to get sacked and for us to get Benitez.

There, I said it. I want an ex-RS manager in charge of the club. DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, ALLARDYCE, YOU USELESS FAT FRAUD.

When we get thrashed by the RS in April, we need to riot for his immediate removal , because in the interim period the spineless schmucks who run the club will do nothing.

Who is still on the books from Martinez second season, they're to blame, that's when it went pear shaped and inconsistent, 7th last year but very very inconsistent with big winless runs. Just trying to get to the bottom of it.

Deffo, think Moshiri may be swayed by the fans.

At Leicester away last year the discontent was overwhelming, I think very shortly after Martinez was gone.

Same at the Brighton away this season before Koeman was given his marching orders.

After seeing that I really hope it’s a matter of days but I don’t think it will be. He was brought in “to keep us up”. A strange conundrum, as how many clubs fans at the game are that passionate about getting the manager out when we sit 11th.

Do the fans believe we aren’t safe yet? Is it his words, selections, and general attitude? Well why did anyone want him in the first place? I certainly didn’t.

What should Moshiri do? What if we sack him and go down?

They better be wooing Fonseca all top secret in a way the club used to. I just worry no one wants to have anything to do with Everton anymore.

Manager has to go :-( His awful tactics and use of personal but more importantly he accepts and allows the players to decide their having a 6 month holiday this season :-( Any player not pulling their weight should have been called out by whichever Manager that was in charge, dropped out of squad into reserves and fined wages so they' d take notice

I think it was a disgrace to put his head down and grin as he walked off today. No Everton manager would show so little regard
and contempt for the fans who travelled to watch the game today in these weather conditions.
It is obvious all he cares about is his 10 mil pay packet ... He should be sacked this evening along with Walsh and his cronies

Status
Not open for further replies.