Homepage Update: Allardyce: Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was blaming Koeman for our poor defence when he arrived... Took full credit when we got few clean sheets..... Now we're leaking goals again, and its all the players fault.....just incredible...

Yes our defence is poor, but jeez this mans ego is unbearable....his comments can only be increasingly damaging for team spirit

He always seems to say the right things, to be fair. Martinez & Koeman drove us mad with their witterings post-match.

Sam's alright by me still until the end of the season. He knows our players aren't giving their all, it's an issue we've had since Martinez's second season.
Does he? To me what he said was more or less "I have no clue how to play Arsenal so I just copied a team who beat them recently" even though it's a completely different squad and admitting they had no time to work on it.

Does he? To me what he said was more or less "I have no clue how to play Arsenal so I just copied a team who beat them recently" even though it's a completely different squad and admitting they had no time to work on it.

We haven't won at Arsenal for over 20 years. Frankly I'm up for any crazy idea as nowt seems to be working regardless of who our players & managers are.

Sadly tho' Sam's first attempt ended up being the 2nd-worst of those attempts in those 22 years (after the 0-7 in 2005). But I can't condemn the man just for that, especially as we won our last game and still remain top 10.

I hate him as much as I did Koeman at the end. Maybe switching systems and throwing in a brand new signing as part of that system while continuing with Morgan’s Schneiderlin who is the definition of worthless this season means some of the blame goes to you. Shut up and admit you were wrong on the line up, wrong on the tactics, wrong on Lookman, and wrong about most things in general.

We haven't won at Arsenal for over 20 years. Frankly I'm up for any crazy idea as nowt seems to be working regardless of who our players & managers are.

Sadly tho' Sam's first attempt ended up being the 2nd-worst of those attempts in those 22 years (after the 0-7 in 2005). But I can't condemn the man just for that, especially as we won our last game and still remain top 10.

The 0-7 was a few days after the squad had been on the lash after qualifying for the CL so there were mitigating circumstances.

Today was the worst "attempt" by a distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.