Homepage Update: Allardyce: Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was upset about his team selection, I was upset with the way the team defended, but I’m absolutely furious with the crap he comes out with. If we win it’s down to him, even when Unsy managed the WHU game he tried to take the credit, when we lose he just says it was the players, we gave them the right instructions but they didn’t do it. We have been mugged good and proper.......

We haven't won at Arsenal for over 20 years. Frankly I'm up for any crazy idea as nowt seems to be working regardless of who our players & managers are.

Sadly tho' Sam's first attempt ended up being the 2nd-worst of those attempts in those 22 years (after the 0-7 in 2005). But I can't condemn the man just for that, especially as we won our last game and still remain top 10.
Ok ... I think that's not just being an apologist but doing extreme contortions to stay that way. It's not as though we've been getting smacked by them year in and year out. And managers who imo are only better than Sam and not actually good, have gotten us wins over them in recent years (relative to the 22 year time span).

Hope this doesn't come off as an inquisition but would you feel comfortable going into next season with him here?

Hope this doesn't come off as an inquisition but would you feel comfortable going into next season with him here?

Honestly mate I'm holding off judging on that until the end of this season. He's got my support for the rest of this season for now. I expect Mosh will keep him on if we finish top 10. I'll see if I'm still onboard...we deffo need to improve performances, we're all agreed there.

Big Sam is right apart from Tom D the rest were fukin cowards don't deserve the blue Jersey you die for Everton.

How on earth have we allowed ourselves to become associated with such a loathsome creature, he epitomizes everything that is wrong with the game. An ignorant belligerent talentless dodgy dealing biff. We are Everton for god’s sake, we are supposed to stand for something, even our lovable neighbors would never have contemplated letting this embarrassment anywhere near their club.

Whilst some hate FS with a vengeance, there are massive problems within the playing staff at our club. For four managers to have similar issues suggests that this is the case. That said, what a crap negative starting lineup that was today. My Arse supporting mate came round to watch and we were both embarrassed about how shabbite we were

Leading scorer. Most exspenive player. Not there. [Poor language removed] off sam. You are using us.

Not bringing on Siggy today was the definitive proof that he is targeting particular games to achieve his remit (and £ bonus) to keep us up.

He didn't give a rat's arse about the result today and his team selection showed it was merely a damage limitation exercise.

Inexcusable for EFC.

He always seems to say the right things, to be fair. Martinez & Koeman drove us mad with their witterings post-match.

Sam's alright by me still until the end of the season. He knows our players aren't giving their all, it's an issue we've had since Martinez's second season.
lol lol lol Complete rubbish. He made seven changes to the team & completely changed the formation. Then he sat them down in front of the TV, played them the Swansea game and told the players to play like that. No wonder we were all over the place. He’s chatting bollocks!

lol lol lol Complete rubbish. He made seven changes to the team & completely changed the formation. Then he sat them down in front of the TV, played them the Swansea game and told the players to play like that. No wonder we were all over the place. He’s chatting bollocks!
Play like a team that were bottom 2 weeks ago,great policy that for a club that's spent 150m

Status
Not open for further replies.