2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like him, but our obsession with signing slow midfields is really, really weird
Five seasons ago he’d have been great. We sign him when his legs are going, now they look properly gone.

Carlo going back for a player he knew but by the time we sign him he’s not the same player. Raga’s done the same with Rondon. It’s like they’re signing the memory instead of where the player is now. Outside doucourre, still the least mobile midfield in the league.

Imagine how many pages this thread would be on if his name was Tom Davies and he was putting in the exact performances this guy is. Bizarre that people are desperate not to criticise this player. He’s shown more or less nothing since he came in imo.

He's fine surrounded by legs but him and Delph is two statues. That goes back to only having Doucoure with legs in the squad, nuts

As a central midfielder playing in the Premier League I’d say it’s a bare minimum requirement to be able to move tbh. If he doesn’t “have legs” then he’s not good enough for the league.

As a central midfielder playing in the Premier League I’d say it’s a bare minimum requirement to be able to move tbh. If he doesn’t “have legs” then he’s not good enough for the league.
Possibly I think he's ok if there are others around him and can sit in issue is we have two today doing that and aren't that mobile

The fact he’s put up as one of our better signings in recent times… shows just how bad our recruitment has been. So so average and he walks into our team.

31 in January lol lol lol

Nothing in today’s game with the advancements in sports science and nutrition.
Ronaldo is 36 although he clearly a freak of nature.

Milner is in his mid thirties and regularly plays in the best pressing team in football at the moment.

Nothing in today’s game with the advancements in sports science and nutrition.
Ronaldo is 36 although he clearly a freak of nature.

Milner is in his mid thirties and regularly plays in the best pressing team in football at the moment.

Yeah the issue is Milner and Ronaldo actually have a base level of fitness and ability. Both 36 and look about 5 years younger than Allan.

Status
Not open for further replies.