2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to do too much. I think he's a good player, in a very poor side.

Of recent he does seem to be playing every week with a injury or illness.

I think you go back to 4-3-3 with Doucoure & one more and we'd see improvement.

So many more I'd replace before him.
Agree.

He and Doucoure are very good, but so many piss poor players in this side, they just cannot plug all the holes.

When Richie and DCL don't play we are useless, and then those two and Gray are injured the squad players are just mind-numbingly shyte.

Today, Rondon, Iwobi beyond useless, and Townsend looked like a player we got on a free transfer.

Gordon was ok, Doucoure looked short of a run after the layoff, and Digne was rubbish, and Seamus just looked old and tired.

No problem with this guy apart from he can't ever play a good forward pass
I think Allan has been good for us. He has some poor games and most of his poor performance is when he wasn't playing alongside Doucoure. And I think this is because he is generally not the quickest sprinter, so he does get caught out. His tiny frame means he can get knocked over easily on occasions.
But he makes it up with good tackles and breaking up opposition plays. So, it's a pro and con with him - but you don't often get a central midfield that does it all anyways.

I think his performance will improve once Doucoure is fully fit. I think they complement well with each other. But sadly, he doesn't gel with other midfield just because our other central midfielders are slower than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.