2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the weakest of the front six today

worked hard but to no real effect

ok as part of a double pivot but maybe only because Douc was a freakozoid, best man on the pitch for me

Was the weakest of the front six today

worked hard but to no real effect

ok as part of a double pivot but maybe only because Douc was a freakozoid, best man on the pitch for me
Yeah, I haven't been at all impressed with his contribution since he arrived at Everton.

I'd have asked to get Gueye back from PSG.

Concerned about him, another signing of the wrong age profile, and struggling to make an impact in a position where weakness is brutally exposed.

He was our best midfielder till Leicester away when he got injured. He’s never been the same since. However I am prepared to give him a chance as I’ve seen what he’s capable of at the beginning of last season. If he can replicate that form, he’ll be fine.

Really poor today. Needless free kicks, gets caught wrong side all the time. Can't play in 2 imo, will get over-run against better teams.

Maybe needs more games to get up to speed

Really poor today. Needless free kicks, gets caught wrong side all the time. Can't play in 2 imo, will get over-run against better teams.

Maybe needs more games to get up to speed

I imagine its why we are linked to the likes of Zakaria and Winks - players with a bit more of an "engine".

Status
Not open for further replies.