2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even fully up to speed yet, IMO...still feeling his way around a PL match a bit. Would definitely like to see him burst up through the middle with the ball just a bit more even if it's just 10-15 yards, as you can tell he's great with flipping direction of play. Same goes for Doucoure, but I think they're both just learning when to pick their spots.

this guy shows the level of premier league really. he was bossing in serie a but people thought hes not good enough for premier league. comes in and destroys premier league too. its not as hard as its advertised

this guy shows the level of premier league really. he was bossing in serie a but people thought hes not good enough for premier league. comes in and destroys premier league too. its not as hard as its advertised

yeah and he's not even up to the pace yet! I think it's fast, physical and there are a lot of players who can exploit weaknesses. but if all teams were defenisively well organised and excellent tactically, it would be a lot harder. if there were 10 mourinho-ancelotti-allegri type teams, even with lesser players, it would be totally different, but there in italy you have to break teams down i think, here you have to exploit space and mistakes. good comparison?

Status
Not open for further replies.