Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it means anything beyond the fact he's unlikely to be flying over for a medical in the next couple of days. De Laurentiis knows how to play the game, if you drop him from the training camp it says to us/Brands you have no intention of him ever working with Napoli again only strengthening our negotiating position (even if that seems to be true regardless).

It's all posturing which Brands is correct in doing, if he bent over and paid the asking price just to get him in a week earlier he'd be doing an awful job as a DoF (insert a load of replies saying he's doing that already).

Brands & Kenwright love taking an age dont they - If my orgasms lasted as long as those pair negotiating I would be the happiest bloke in the world.

Get Moshiri doing them he would just pay the money and get them in.

Yeah wouldn't have thought he's close to signing if they're still taking him on a training camp. The risk of injury would completely derail any transfer so surprising that they're not mitigating these risks.
Just because he's on the list it doesn't mean he's training. It could be a ruse to get us to panic and agree their higher price.

What do people expect, he at this moment is still a Napoli player, can't just send the lad on gardening leave until it's all sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.