Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding players and quarantine, Harry Kane couldn't play in the pre season game yesterday because he was on holiday in the Bahamas when the country got put onto the list and he is now in self isolation so not good preparation for the first game against Everton.

let me be the first to say then “ffs Everton he’s been on his sofa two weeks, how can you leave him totally unmarked”

50508230-DAC4-403E-AA2D-079EAD659C93.jpeg

Regarding players and quarantine, Harry Kane couldn't play in the pre season game yesterday because he was on holiday in the Bahamas when the country got put onto the list and he is now in self isolation so not good preparation for the first game against Everton.

I think Harry could play via zoom and still bag past us. Very little hope for anything for us from the opening game.

It's a good point. Has anyone seen any of the players we've been linked with recently? Factoring in a quarantine, you would imagine that involved any meetings related to signings. Could be a legitimate hold up for any signings we are trying to make.
Holiday in Sardinia I heard. Italy aren't on the list. Yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.