2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club has dropped so much its scary.
We used to have solid good pro's like leon osman. I think he would probably now be the best player at the club by a distance.

Not much but I don't need to win a trophy for that to change
And neither do I, I was there when we were finishing 7th/8th, it did feel "ok" I savour the small victories now, the wins, the goals we score.

But 2 seasons of escaping relegation have ruined any goodwill I had left for this club.

Its not terminal, nothing a long 7 or 8 week break cant fix.

But the only thing that excites me currently is being able to take my Grandson to his first game.

And neither do I, I was there when we were finishing 7th/8th, it did feel "ok" I savour the small victories now, the wins, the goals we score.

But 2 seasons of escaping relegation have ruined any goodwill I had left for this club.

Its not terminal, nothing a long 7 or 8 week break cant fix.

But the only thing that excites me currently is being able to take my Grandson to his first game.
Honestly haven't been excited for a game in a long time. Maybe that first derby with Carlo that we drew 2-2?

Im very firmly a DOOMER currently.

What the hell is there to be happy about regarding Everton currently?

The thought of Iwobi off on his private jet spending his hard earned money while basking in the glory of GOT and Players POTY awards.

The club has dropped so much its scary.
We used to have solid good pro's like leon osman. I think he would probably now be the best player at the club by a distance.
yes was a very good pro and could play a bit as well, always liked Osman nowhere near the best but you knew what you was getting, sad to think we dream of a team of Osmans we absolutely stink as a club 😂

I honestly dont recall the last time I enjoyed a game at Goodison, I missed the Arsenal game, but even if I was there, I would still have been waiting for Arsenal to score 2.
Same mate I was there but I can’t even remember the Arsenal game the last 2 seasons have been that much of a blur and if the links to the likes of mateta are true then sit tight for another long season

The thought of Iwobi off on his private jet spending his hard earned money while basking in the glory of GOT and Players POTY awards.
I can see him moving on though, can't you?

Talk of a new deal for 6 months, no movement.

Douccore scoring a few in Iwobis favoured advanced midfielder slot has dented his chances of a move inside.

Probably one of our higher earners?

I like him (despite looking like he never has the ball under control) , but I can see him being shifted.

I can see him moving on though, can't you?

Talk of a new deal for 6 months, no movement.

Douccore scoring a few in Iwobis favoured advanced midfielder slot has dented his chances of a move inside.

Probably one of our higher earners?

I like him (despite looking like he never has the ball under control) , but I can see him being shifted.

If his fee was £28mil then his book fee would be £5.6mil...it it was £34mil as he reached all the add ons then it would be £6.8mil

Anything above those numbers is profit on the books so if we could get north of £5mil profit on the books + his supposed £50k a week wages gone then id take it anyday.

£12.5mil-£15mil and id wish him adios.

If his fee was £28mil then his book fee would be £5.6mil...it it was £34mil as he reached all the add ons then it would be £6.8mil

Anything above those numbers is profit on the books so if we could get north of £5mil profit on the books + his supposed £50k a week wages gone then id take it anyday.

£12.5mil-£15mil and id wish him adios.

Yeah would like to think we could find a buyer from one of the London clubs that might appeal to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.