2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well his contract expires he goes for free....if he signs a new one, his value is more than 'free', on the books and in the market.

Im not a massive fan either, but extending his deal protects us financially. We let too many players walk out the door for free.
Still giving him more money makes him a net loss.

People actually thinking that the Players' Player of The Year actually means anything other than a pat on the head. Gordon won it last year ffs over the likes of Pickford and Richarlison. It's a "you're nice to me" award.

As others have said, shows all it needs about the dressing room really, gang of losers voting for a loser.

Its what happens in new deals, mainly. He plays alot for us, hence he is a first team player...he gets contract renewals.
Yeah but I mean if possible best case scenario for us is either same or somehow less wages.

Can see him being good in the role Dyche gives Doucoure btw, but we all know that if Doucoure can't play we're switching everything around for no reason.

Yeah but I mean if possible best case scenario for us is either same or somehow less wages.

Can see him being good in the role Dyche gives Doucoure btw, but we all know that if Doucoure can't play we're switching everything around for no reason.

Mate, its £20k a week extra, its nothing to worry about.

His increase works out at £2 million extra for 2 years - And in that time we could sell him for more than we could now.

Mate, its £20k a week extra, its nothing to worry about.

His increase works out at £2 million extra for 2 years - And in that time we could sell him for more than we could now.
Gimme 20k a week if it's nothing then ffs lol

Wishful thinking, so hopefully.

Can’t see any club offering Iwobi the same wages we are paying him and doubt he will move for less than what he is getting now so we are stuck with him whether you like him or not.
Can’t we sue whoever gave him the ridiculous contract he is on now?

If he cut out 100% of his Bolasie-footwork attempts he'd actually be a very decent player if he's giving 100% every game. But I don't think he'll ever be able to eliminate the attempted flicks or brainfart moments from his game. He obviously won't be sold, but if he were then I would lose approximately 0 seconds sleep over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.