2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Iwobi has deleted some of his instagram pics owing to the backlash.

He has also joined Davies, DCL and Holgate in disabling comments on their posts.
Thats rough!!

Alex Iwobi has deleted some of his instagram pics owing to the backlash.

He has also joined Davies, DCL and Holgate in disabling comments on their posts.
Thats rough!!

To be honest when you look at the comments, they are usually just "KING [fire emoji] [fire emoji] [fire emoji]"

Is turning this off actually that important? What it actually shows to me is that they are terrified of anything that isn't fulsome praise because they are mentally very very weak.

To be honest when you look at the comments, they are usually just "KING [fire emoji] [fire emoji] [fire emoji]"

Is turning this off actually that important? What it actually shows to me is that they are terrified of anything that isn't fulsome praise because they are mentally very very weak.

It's like the South Park episode where Butters has to filter through Cartman's social media comments and filter out any bad ones lol

He's nowhere near as bad as people make out.

He's played in his preferred position once this season, and we should have scored about 6 that day.

I'd sooner we strengthen the midfield water carriers and use him in a 433 or the 4231.

His salary costs are half that of Siggurdson. I know who I'd be pushing towards the exit door.

He's played in his preferred position once this season, and we should have scored about 6 that day.

I'd sooner we strengthen the midfield water carriers and use him in a 433 or the 4231.

His salary costs are half that of Siggurdson. I know who I'd be pushing towards the exit door.

Sigurdsson had a better season than Iwobi and that itself tells you everything you need to know about Iwobi.

If by some miracle we can include him in a swap deal for Zaha or the likes this Summer we should be all over it.

Reminded me of what a lot of people once said about a certain Russian that used to play for us.

hes beyond awful. Doesn’t have a clue. Gives the ball away constantly. Only Davies is worse

Sigurdsson had a better season than Iwobi and that itself tells you everything you need to know about Iwobi.

If by some miracle we can include him in a swap deal for Zaha or the likes this Summer we should be all over it.

if we kept iwobi for 5 years he wouldn’t hit the same number of goals and assists as siggurdson.

He hasnt been getting the hook almost every single game for no reason.
He wasnt left out of the squad completely last game for no reason.
He's an annonymous waste of space and i'd rather play with 10 men from the start.
Apart from that he's fine.

Ignoring that Iwobi is crap.

You think Iwobi is on 50k/60k while Siggy is on 100k/120k?

Not a chance he's from Arsenal and accepted 50/60k my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.