2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring that Iwobi is crap.

You think Iwobi is on 50k/60k while Siggy is on 100k/120k?

Not a chance he's from Arsenal and accepted 50/60k my friend
I'm going on what has been widely reported by numerous outlets regarding the pay of both players.

Clearly you know better ;)

I cant see Iwobi only being on 60k myself, he came from an English club, if his Agent only got him 60k he needs sacking.

I cant see Iwobi only being on 60k myself, he came from an English club, if his Agent only got him 60k he needs sacking.
I’ve read he is on 50 k on several sites, which is shocking to me if true. It shows how little he banked on himself and how little leverage he had after his stint at Arsenal. Which makes me ask, why on Earth did we spend 30 mil on a player like that?

I’ve read he is on 50 k on several sites, which is shocking to me if true. It shows how little he banked on himself and how little leverage he had after his stint at Arsenal. Which makes me ask, why on Earth did we spend 30 mil on a player like that?
I understand its around £56785 per week.
Guess we will never know, it would just surprise me if he was on less than 80k or so.

It’s like we looked Iwobi dead in the eyes and said ‘Meh, we don’t believe in you either. How does tree fiddy sound’ then proceeded to drop 30 mil on him lol

It has to be a money laundering scheme

Yeah no way he went from 50k at Arsenal to 50k at Everton. May not be in 6 figures but definately more than 50k. Awful agent if it isnt.

• FrandOldTeam.com - best Everton frandsite in the whole world and a safe place to ask questions of the Carlo / Davide Ancelotti arrangement

Status
Not open for further replies.