2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting question. They play different roles and different styles. Amokachi relied a lot on power whilst Alex is more of a dribbler. He's strong too don't get me wrong but definitely not an Amokachi.

I don't know how many goals Amo scored for you guys but if Alex stays long enough, he will score more. Tip: If he plays on the left, he'll do very well with an overlapping left back
Cheers for the info mate! I was a bit underwhelmed when I heard we were in for him, as if I'm honest know nothing about him. Since then I've watched a few YouTube vids and heard how highly spoken of he is by most Arsenal fans, so I'm quite excited to see what he can do, when settled. He's at a good age aswell, so hoping to see him improve over the next 2 years, before we sell him to Barca for £200m

Interesting he mentions no one following up on his shot ricocheting off the post. Feel hes going to have to become used to a static forward line.

I saw some wasters in the match thread go into the "no composure in the box" thing as soon as he shot and it didn't go in the first time but I'm happy to see that he at least is competent at shooting. OK I know he hit the post but it was a good shot on his weak foot. That kind of thing will come off sometimes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.