2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get to the byline and cross it, mate. DCL will do the rest.
ad591ca3425dbc52349a60be5565ab18.gif

Honestly I can’t deal with these posts. Why are there so many these days?

GOT used to be fun.

You know its possible to have high expectations of our players, hope for the best, and if it doesn't happen still enjoy the ride, be 100% positive and supportive and not trash the team.
E.g. I can dream of an amazing debut season by Iwobi and if it doesn't happen still keep hoping and enjoying and supporting the team! Same with all the others, I keep hoping DCL will come good, Gylfi will get 15 assists, Davies will be the new ...urm...whatever he is ..but still i'm still gonna have a great time supporting the players even if it doesnt happen.

You guys have a good signing in Alex Iwobi. As an Arsenal fan and also as a Nigerian, I have seen him play for both club and country. For Nigeria, he mainly plays in attacking midfield and he is very good at it. At Arsenal, he played mainly on the left. He is a very intelligent player and very skillful. Very humble too.
He can improve on his final ball but when he's up to it, his finishing is great too (used to play as a striker at Arsenal academy).

And yes, he is nephew to J.J. Okocha

You guys have a good signing in Alex Iwobi. As an Arsenal fan and also as a Nigerian, I have seen him play for both club and country. For Nigeria, he mainly plays in attacking midfield and he is very good at it. At Arsenal, he played mainly on the left. He is a very intelligent player and very skillful. Very humble too.
He can improve on his final ball but when he's up to it, his finishing is great too (used to play as a striker at Arsenal academy).

And yes, he is nephew to J.J. Okocha

Is he better or worse than Daniel Amokachi?

Looking forward to seeing what he can do. Still young and the only thing the Arsenal fans keep saying is that his end product isn't the best. I'm thinking if he can nail that part of his game, we could have a useful player. Hope he gets a chance at some point tonight.

Yeah surely he gets some game today. Could come on in a number of positions so it depends if anyone is playing poorly or needs rest.

Interesting question. They play different roles and different styles. Amokachi relied a lot on power whilst Alex is more of a dribbler. He's strong too don't get me wrong but definitely not an Amokachi.

I don't know how many goals Amo scored for you guys but if Alex stays long enough, he will score more. Tip: If he plays on the left, he'll do very well with an overlapping left back

Status
Not open for further replies.