2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
just sell him and get Allan Saint-Maximin in.
I don’t understand the hype, yes he’s decent, but after a few assists and a couple of good games people acting like he’s a world beater.

Bit like traore at wolves, getting a 100mil price tag. Yes he’s beast and fast, but his end product is up for debate. 5 goals in 60 games.

My wife has been attending and watching football for 2 seasons. So when she gives a view on a player, its how she sees it without years of standard football jargon. On Iwobi she says " He dribbles good, has got skills and is not slow but eveytime he kicks the ball it doesnt go where he wants it to. And he doesnt look surprised"
Better standard of analysis over most the established TV pundits.

Horrible horrible player. Brands ought to be ashamed of himself for sanctioning the deal. We've got him for 4 more seasons because nobody in their right minds will take him off us.

I mean his chances created stats were apparently incredible but I’m betting they weren’t half as good as his “balls failed to trap” and “balls knocked out of play” stats!

He’s like Niasse if he’d been through someone’s academy.

Apparently its 30m plus 3m add on when he does 5 things worth of note.
So its 30m then.
What a bargain. So glad we beat off the competition of madrid and bayern for his signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.