2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems the type that would get Bournemouth salivating at the thought of signing him.

Get £18-20 million and get him gone.

For me he's a bit like Sigurdsson in that he is probably best suited to play as a number 10 in 4-3-2-1. The only advantage he has is he can play out wide but I would be definitely trying to move him on maybe next year. There are other players I want rid of first and I think he can do a job whilst we wait.

He’s only started 13 league games for us, with the large majority of them coming under Marco Silva. Think he should be given more time. I like him personally, think there’s a lot of talent there and could prove to become an effective player for us.

We'd have about 3 players if the club sold everybody you don't rate.

If I was Brands I would be looking at the following:

Keane - SELL
Kean - SELL
Kenny - SELL
Iwobi - SELL
Schneiderlin - LOAN (contract expires end of next season)
Siggurdsson - LOAN/SELL
Davies - SELL
Tosun - LOAN/SELL
Bolasie - LOAN/SELL
Sandro - LOAN/SELL

That has to be the aim over the next 2 transfer windows.

Bring in 5-6 players good enough and we would have a half decent squad with whats left.

Only other player I would sell would be Pickford but I doubt we'll get anyone offering what we would want.

If I was Brands I would be looking at the following:

Keane - SELL
Kean - SELL
Kenny - SELL
Iwobi - SELL
Schneiderlin - LOAN (contract expires end of next season)
Siggurdsson - LOAN/SELL
Davies - SELL
Tosun - LOAN/SELL
Bolasie - LOAN/SELL
Sandro - LOAN/SELL

That has to be the aim over the next 2 transfer windows.

Bring in 5-6 players good enough and we would have a half decent squad with whats left.

Only other player I would sell would be Pickford but I doubt we'll get anyone offering what we would want.

Why would you not try and get some money for schneiderlin?

Surely we could punt him to West Ham or someone for a few mil

West Ham's central midfield is less wank than Everton's.

Schneiderlin's wages for the next year probably exceed his market value. Everton might try and get a fee, but any club that is interested in him would be daft to offer any more than his wages for the next year imo.

We will be lucky to have someone pay his wages for the next year, which will ultimately facilitate his move away from Everton and we will never see him again. It will be good news for us, as that's 100k a week off the wage bill.

Schneiderlin's wages for the next year probably exceed his market value. Everton might try and get a fee, but any club that is interested in him would be daft to offer any more than his wages for the next year imo.

We will be lucky to have someone pay his wages for the next year, which will ultimately facilitate his move away from Everton and we will never see him again.

26 million we paid a few years ago :eek:

We will be lucky to have someone pay his wages for the next year, which will ultimately facilitate his move away from Everton and we will never see him again. It will be good news for us, as that's 100k a week off the wage bill.
It contains Declan Rice and Mark Noble so you could replace Everton with Plymouth Argyle and this still wouldn't be true.

Dunno about that - they have about as much depth as Bobby Charlton's combover!

Status
Not open for further replies.