2017/18 Ademola Lookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is if they were daft enough to pay that for a loan haha dosent mean we should return the favor with a cheap fee, unless there was an agreement, no chance is he going that cheap

Think all of it depends if we as a club can convince him to stay, the fee is immaterial really. If he decides he wants to go...you cant really keep him. I sincerely hope Silva can persuade him to stay as he will deffo be one who will get us the biggest return in a few years..and while he's here will get our asses off seats.

I think you are right, but if you think about it, he doesn't really owe the club much. We played him against City and he scored and then he hardly even featured.

He's not like Rat Barkley like.

He's only 20 mate.

We paid a record fee to bring him in in January from a league one club.

He played a few games in the run in to that season - he was never going to be a regular and if anything, we put him in to soon. Koeman was very clear at the time he was one for the future.

Last season was his first season really, the whole season was a nightmare - Allardyce mainly for Lookman but he bailed after a few months on loan.

He's been publicly backed by Everton's new regime and should be chomping at the bit this season at Everton, but I get the feeling he isn't and wants off.

Status
Not open for further replies.