2017/18 Ademola Lookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost certain he'll go because this regime is no place for a talented kid to develop.

Whilst the slug remains, this regime is no place for talented players, let alone young ones.

He will come back when beautiful Paulo arrives and the all will be well in the world again.

All we had to do was play him.

And we’d have benefitted greatly.

As much as we’ve needed him, he’s went off and no doubt the move will give him an added push, no doubt playing in a better environment for his development.

I hope he comes back more determined to push on, whist we continue to be patient with him.

Davies & DCL have had game time, but playing in the current set-up has its disadvantages particularly given they are still learning. I believe the pressure is not brilliant for their development. Hopefully Rooney is helping them out with dealing with the pressures they are enduring.

As much as we’ve needed him, he’s went off and no doubt the move will give him an added push, no doubt playing in a better environment for his development.

I hope he comes back more determined to push on, whist we continue to be patient with him.

Davies & DCL have had game time, but playing in the current set-up has its disadvantages particularly given they are still learning. I believe the pressure is not brilliant for their development. Hopefully Rooney is helping them out with dealing with the pressures they are enduring.
"Here lads, have a cigarette to help calm yourselves down. By the way, fancy hitting the clubs tonight? Don't bother bringing your car keys, I'm driving. Decent brothel on the way back too if yous fancy it."

Would be more upset if Leipzig didn’t want to keep him.

Nothing story this, really. As they admit, all depends on managerial / DoF changes at Everton. That’s self-evident.

Status
Not open for further replies.