2017/18 Ademola Lookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam is talking purely about consistency and longevity which is totally right about a lot of young players in the PL.

I hate Allardyce being our manager but it’s embarrassing watching people nitpick at things he’s not even saying.
Dont be embarrassed bud...Its all about opinions and we are all entitled to them...Sam out by the way

One needs to ask what is going to benefit Everton more in the long term. Playing the likes of jagielka, Schnerderlin, Rooney and Bolasie since January or alternatively Holgate, Vlasic, Davies and Lookman.
There are four games left now, we should absolutely be giving the young guys and people on the fringes of the squad their opportunities now. Sadly, Rooney, Schneiderlin and co. will be starting next Monday :(

Well he has to come back since it’s a loan was the point I was making. Simple logistics.

Yeh I think Sam may endure yet.
Ok. I'll put it a different way seeing as you're being pedantic.

Allardyce will not want Lookman to play for him again. Lookman will not want to play for Allardyce again. If he is still here in the summer Lookman will be sold.

Good thing he's on loan tbh. He'd be ruined playing in this Allardyce team where he'd be expected to chase hoofballs all day.

After the Stoke away win, Sam could have been brave and won over the fans by playing some combination
of 2 up-front, Vlasic, Klarsen, and Benni. He knew all about the limitations of Rooney, Schederlein, etc and frankly
he knows nothing about Klarsen. The guy cost 20+m. yet he has never really got a look in.

How we could do with Vlasic's energy in midfield rather than no-legs Wayne. Try something new, experiment as the season
is over. But no, he does the low-risk, unimaginative thing and plays the same old faces...

After the Stoke away win, Sam could have been brave and won over the fans by playing some combination
of 2 up-front, Vlasic, Klarsen, and Benni. He knew all about the limitations of Rooney, Schederlein, etc and frankly
he knows nothing about Klarsen. The guy cost 20+m. yet he has never really got a look in.

How we could do with Vlasic's energy in midfield rather than no-legs Wayne. Try something new, experiment as the season
is over. But no, he does the low-risk, unimaginative thing and plays the same old faces...

Please spell Klaassen properly.

There are four games left now, we should absolutely be giving the young guys and people on the fringes of the squad their opportunities now. Sadly, Rooney, Schneiderlin and co. will be starting next Monday :(

Not a chance mate, for Allardyce it’s all about him, you only have to look at his Klaassen comments, that if he played him, and we got beat, then he would get the blame. £6m a year, and he comes out with crap like that.

I remain unconvinced that the precocious talent possessed by the likes of Lookman has a place at Everton. Like Del-boy, Ademola and Vlasic are prone to not not tracking back enough in defense for my liking.
I'd not be averse to selling to a club silly enough to have attacking intent. Otherwise, a 2-3 year loan stint in the championship might teach him to become a better Everton-type player

Status
Not open for further replies.