2017/18 Ademola Lookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
missed first half, hows he done ?

He's done ok, started a few counter attacks with his pace but Frankfurt recover well every time. Got right involved in the mini royal rumble at the end of the half as well.

Fully expect to see Werner and Forsberg before long.

He’s winding you up mate, the refs busy talking to two tits who just started a mass brawl, the rest of the players have gone for their oranges.

Mad how Keita making a light challenge after the half time whistle started that off. Expected to see him rake his studs or something due to the reaction, Boateng went in to full night club mode and Lookman started as a peacekepper then got in the mix :D

He's done ok, started a few counter attacks with his pace but Frankfurt recover well every time. Got right involved in the mini royal rumble at the end of the half as well.

Fully expect to see Werner and Forsberg before long.

When I tuned in they were hoofing it about for 10 minutes people kicking it everywhere.

Lookman did pick up a loose ball and immediately played a long ball to his strike partner which I thought was pretty ace. It was intercepted by an uncontrolled header but the intent was there and shows having a strike partner is a threat in itself.

Mad how Keita making a light challenge after the half time whistle started that off. Expected to see him rake his studs or something due to the reaction, Boateng went in to full night club mode and Lookman started as a peacekepper then got in the mix :D

I think the ref stood on Keita’s foot, he was fuming haha.

I hope it calms down a bit in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.