Votes: 19 16.4%
  • no buddy

Votes: 68 58.6%
  • thank u for posing this question guy

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't irrelevant. We have one of the best managers in world football. We just don't have a very good squad at the moment.

We had a chance under Moyes to get back in the big time but Bill told us to watch this space and never backed him like he should, then pretty much every manager since has been well backed and failed. Outside of our own fan base we are irrelevant. Burnley, Wolves and Sheff Utd get more interest from media etc than us.
If any other team brought Ancelotti in a lot more would have been made if it.
It’s almost as if coming to us has made him irrelevant.

We had a chance under Moyes but he was a loser who has never won a thing in his career and never will. We don't seem to believe any more.

Don’t really understand the question sniders. However if you want to know if I think we are crap and will be doomed for years to come, then yes.

Do you honestly believe that mate?

I can remember pre-seasons that actually were filled with a sense of dread and forthcoming doom.

In 2004, we sold Rooney and bought Marcus Bent after finishing 17th the season previously. We were actual favourites for relegation with the bookmakers. We ended up finishing 4th the next season.

We currently have Carlo Ancelotti as manager, are awaiting planning permission for a 600 million pound stadium, and have a de facto owner that is wealthier that Roman Abramovich.

Do you honestly believe that mate?

I can remember pre-seasons that actually were filled with a sense of dread and forthcoming doom.

In 2004, we sold Rooney and bought Marcus Bent after finishing 17th the season previously. We were actual favourites for relegation with the bookmakers. We ended up finishing 4th the next season.

We currently have Carlo Ancelotti as manager, are awaiting planning permission for a 600 million pound stadium, and have a de facto owner that is wealthier that Roman Abramovich.
Honestly no mate. I seen a thread in the Everton forum started by sniders so thought it would be a wind up thread.

I actually agree with everything you said. Just nervous as every pre season I have high hopes then they become crushed after a few panic buys and terrible results/performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.