Academy Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would anyone be interested in contributing and supporting a site dedicated to the Blues academy?
Although I would love to read such a site Ghost,But getting to first team games means I have to inconvenience people( My daughter comes to lok after my wife and my son in law drives me to the ground and picks me up because of mobility problems) so I would not have much if any input but its a good idea;)

Well I'm all about the design. Talking about who has developed, maybe getting other clubs interested in academy sites. We kind of talk about them, but did anyone see the footage from the game against Carlisle? Shocking. When you look at the States and how they cover College games, we need to do better.

Well I'm all about the design. Talking about who has developed, maybe getting other clubs interested in academy sites. We kind of talk about them, but did anyone see the footage from the game against Carlisle? Shocking. When you look at the States and how they cover College games, we need to do better.

If you want help on the website side as opposed to the actual reporting/article side then id be interested in helping. I'm not a wizz or anything, but have built/worked on some fairly simple sites and know my way around dreamweaver and photoshop.

If you want help on the website side as opposed to the actual reporting/article side then id be interested in helping. I'm not a wizz or anything, but have built/worked on some fairly simple sites and know my way around dreamweaver and photoshop.

Oh its ok, I'm a professional web designer. Own my own business designing and developing web interfaces and all wonderful stuff like that.

Thanks anyway.

Oh its ok, I'm a professional web designer. Own my own business designing and developing web interfaces and all wonderful stuff like that.

Thanks anyway.

lol, cool. in that case if your after a lackey you wanna farm out the some stuff thats too simple for you let me know!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.