Academy Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
How were you thinking of getting the content for it Ghost? It would be great to blow open the youth system at the club, not only investigating what we do but comparing it with the best practice at other clubs.

Bruce, well I would be hoping to get a direct source from the club itself. Also, I know some lads here watch the youth games when they can, and I may try and get to some myself too.

Be great if you could get an inside source from the club. I remember Danny/Dylan tried a while back when we had an academy section on here and were largely stonewalled. A huge missed opportunity by the club imo.

Bruce, well I would be hoping to get a direct source from the club itself. Also, I know some lads here watch the youth games when they can, and I may try and get to some myself too.

Another site tried that and it was working for a while with Ray Hall but the club vetoed it and that was the end of it

Another site tried that and it was working for a while with Ray Hall but the club vetoed it and that was the end of it

I heard that also. But I believe it was mainly down to the crap that was being posted about our youth and the club felt it was not beneficial to them for the future. This is not dead in the water though. I have a feeling we may be able to get help from within.

Status
Not open for further replies.