Transfer Rumour Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the comments here I think some believe that it would be either Gomes or Ramsey . I would say the two would work very well together with Gomes sitting deeper and Ramsey having a more offensive role.

I don't know if we are even interested in Ramsey or if he would come to Everton, but he is a high calibre player that would not be out of place in any top team.
I am not sure what is going on at Arsenal but losing quality players cannot make your squad better... I wonder if it is a personality clash.

I wonder if it is a personality clash.

I just believe he wanted to be on or around Ozil's wages, which given their stats is understandable. If Wenger was still there they would have paid it but the new man has said they can do without, which in itself is fair enough as you can't keep giving in to wage demands.

Reading the comments here I think some believe that it would be either Gomes or Ramsey . I would say the two would work very well together with Gomes sitting deeper and Ramsey having a more offensive role.

I don't know if we are even interested in Ramsey or if he would come to Everton, but he is a high calibre player that would not be out of place in any top team.
I am not sure what is going on at Arsenal but losing quality players cannot make your squad better... I wonder if it is a personality clash.

I think this is a good way of looking at it. If you look at Mirallas's quotes it's clear much of the sentiment has gone from Everton now (for better or worse). Gana is a pretty integral player for us and has been brilliant this season so far, however I have little doubt if we could find better we would do so.

For those that are wondering how much wages he is after, the fellers on the Arsenal forum kept on using the figure of 200k a week.

I think this is a good way of looking at it. If you look at Mirallas's quotes it's clear much of the sentiment has gone from Everton now (for better or worse). Gana is a pretty integral player for us and has been brilliant this season so far, however I have little doubt if we could find better we would do so.
Youre giving credence to Mirallas quotes ?
To feel family you need to be family ... that includes always being there for the rest of the family and certainly not grabbing the ball because you want a go at penalties
Treat the family with disrespect and feel a cold shoulder

Youre giving credence to Mirallas quotes ?
To feel family you need to be family ... that includes always being there for the rest of the family and certainly not grabbing the ball because you want a go at penalties
Treat the family with disrespect and feel a cold shoulder

I am just interpreting his words mate, not taking his side.

I am not of the view it's necessarily a bad thing. However I think the evidence would probably support Mirallas's view that we are more of a business now.

I am just interpreting his words mate, not taking his side.

I am not of the view it's necessarily a bad thing. However I think the evidence would probably support Mirallas's view that we are more of a business now.
However if you read what Gomes says we appear to have a United squad with a great team spirit. Not heard such things coming out of FF for a long time.

I think he's very much like Klaassen in his style, but a lot better and physically able to deal with the Premier League.

Not saying he can't pick a pass, he's just not exactly a typical playmaker, even if his best position is probably in the gap between midfield and attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.