• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That lad did really well today. I loved that the GS cheered and clapped him even when he fell over trying to put in a cross.........he will ahem loved that.........

We have got to sign him. Since he's been here he's been miles ahead of any winger at the club. I don't think it's due to playing for a contract either because he could walk into stoke, Hull, Sunderland and the like and easily pick up better wages. He falls under the Arteta, Pienaar category of highly rated player who hits a dip and wants to re-ignite his career. £5,6,7m gets you nothing in today's game so I would definitely go for him.

An absolute steal if we get him for seven million or less. It's no big coincidence that our recent 16 out of a possible 18 points coincided with him joining on loan and getting in the team. I'm not saying he runs the show like a Ronaldo type just that we are a better team with him on the pitch.

He has given us, our tired and predictable team a far better balance since he came all the results since prove it.. the lad is only 27 .... a must buy for us ....

Status
Not open for further replies.