A message for the new lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, no, not serious, it gave me a warped pleasure whilst i was there, i just wont be there as much now

In truth I agree, I just felt you w3ere being too nice to someone who comes on here telling us lot to carry on, arrogance itself.

Jeebus, it was a lighthearted way of admitting that I'm not a regular poster and that normal service can resume after my little interjection. Wow... I'll remember the smiley next time.

I notice that Lyndon did the TW thing by ignoring an honest assessment, point proven I think;)

What did I ignore? I've tried to respond to all posts on this thread so forgive me if I'm overlooking something pertinent.

After that, just for you, Monty, I'l desist. There's clearly a lot of lingering bitterness that I'm not going to overcome.

In all honesty lads, i'd say TW is the best Everton website by a country mile.

To me, Kipper is predictable and boring.
The layout on NSNO hurts my eyes.

Sure, there are one or fifty negative arl gits on TW, Michael in particular, but other than that, its faultless.

If Lyndon contributed a bit more on these forums and we had a genuine Pro-Toffeeweb presense on the board then perhaps it wouldn't get the press it gets.

at the moment I don't think most of us have a lot to say about Toffeeweb, perhaps intergrating the two sites together better would be benefital in raising the profile of Grand Old Team and could also be benefital to TW maybe some opinions might be swayed by coming on here and noticing that it is possible to support Everton with a positive outlook.

anyway, A toffeeweb presense on the board could only be a good thing in my opinion.

but other than that, its faultless.

Thanks, Danny ;)

We're far from faultless -- just ask our hosts who had to send us another warning e-mail about server processor usage this morning! Talk about moaners...!

new guy

came on g.o.t as kipper was down ,must say i enjoy the site, as others have said it's a lot easier going.
from now on i will be flitting between the two,as we are all evertonians after all.
regards pete.

came on g.o.t as kipper was down ,must say i enjoy the site, as others have said it's a lot easier going.
from now on i will be flitting between the two,as we are all evertonians after all.
regards pete.

Egg Firking Zactly mate. Good statement. We are all Toffeemen regardless of our approaches to it(some like to stay positive, some try to forsee pain and misery). Everyone is always welcome here, till they are told otherwise. haha.

Jeebus, it was a lighthearted way of admitting that I'm not a regular poster and that normal service can resume after my little interjection. Wow... I'll remember the smiley next time.

Why should I have fallen over pissing myself, I don't think so

What did I ignore? I've tried to respond to all posts on this thread so forgive me if I'm overlooking something pertinent.

After that, just for you, Monty, I'l desist. There's clearly a lot of lingering bitterness that I'm not going to overcome.

Please don't go just for me, why spoil it for the rest. If you are unsure as to the section I'm talking about, try reading back.

Possibly Danny may think you are the best site, I don't end of.(n) (smilie added to prevent misinterpretation. Have no fear Lyndon I may not be round much longer just hope someone else takes up bullshit watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.