27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 12 years ago? So another 12 years without a trophy.

Sound, they do it again then.
I'm not against it bringing down thsi board, but we all know what the stunt's really about: getting shut of the manager.

The bulk of any protestors will be smiling and accepting this board as long as they had some cone layer in the dugout...and that is the truth of it.

I admire the sentiment, but the message will get lost because by the 27th minute, we'll already be a couple of goals down so the media will just think the fans are going home early.

I'm not against it bringing down thsi board, but we all know what the stunt's really about: getting shut of the manager.

The bulk of any protestors will be smiling and accepting this board as long as they had some cone layer in the dugout...and that is the truth of it.

No it's not. The clue is in the walkout on 27 minutes.

The Board
Manager
Players

All of them performing to an unacceptable level.

They'll be lucky that the majority of fans will go back to their seats for thr 2nd half as they don't deserve any support until they start showing some commitment and fight for the cause themselves.

This will not help the players during the game. So if we are winning 2-0 say on 27 minutes, we all still meant to walk out. Think i will stay in my seat full 90mins plus.
Its obviously gonna be down to the individual to do what they want. The club will be aware of this already, and so will the players.
I saw a tweet by a guy who said it’s his lads first game, so quite rightly he wouldn’t wanna ruin his kids day by walking out. It made me sad that the lads first experience could be under those circumstances.

Its obviously gonna be down to the individual to do what they want. The club will be aware of this already, and so will the players.
I saw a tweet by a guy who said it’s his lads first game, so quite rightly he wouldn’t wanna ruin his kids day by walking out. It made me sad that the lads first experience could be under those circumstances.
Plenty of people won’t be able to leave the seat , anxiety of crowds , children , old age and disabled etc . The who can hopefully will

Status
Not open for further replies.