27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is right now the only thing we should be thinking about is supporting the players and manager, and nothing else
Agreed, and I don't think most folk have the heart for protests such is the degree to which things have deteriorated. The campaign, such as it was, was too late to have an effect on anything.

Thing is right now the only thing we should be thinking about is supporting the players and manager, and nothing else

Yes because that has worked well this season with these clowns we have on the pitch

Protests telling the owner and board to go should have zero impact on how a player performs. If it impacts them, then they don't have the mentality to play professional football.

The latter is not really working though is it? We sell out every game and they still fandangle us over week in week out.

I can honestly say I have not booed the club in 63 years of support. It has done me no good whatsoever.

The latter is not really working though is it? We sell out every game and they still fandangle us over week in week out.

I can honestly say I have not booed the club in 63 years of support. It has done me no good whatsoever.
Well i think it did against Newcastle but even the Villa game was stale, even Dunc didnt lift them

Yes because that has worked well this season with these clowns we have on the pitch

Protests telling the owner and board to go should have zero impact on how a player performs. If it impacts them, then they don't have the mentality to play professional football.
That wont bother the players direct but its the negativity ot breeds, what gets to them is idiots just shouting mindless abuse at them, and we are very bad for that

The big problem with the 27 campaign, and the other campaigns we’ve ever ran is that our fans simply cannot be arsed following things through.

We did what we needed in avoiding pereira, and losing Benitez… but like our problems lie deeper than that. So much deeper than that.
You’ve got to keep going until you reach the core of our issues and that’s your resolution.

The force of the fan base was enough to not get Pereira, so we’ve got power if we actually stick with it.

However, Sacking a manager, or sacking Brands only does one thing. It keeps Kenwright and Moshiri safe for a month or two until it rears its ugly head.

This campaign was nothing more than a spare of the moment popularity content, until we can follow it up, with structure, purpose and decisiveness we’re never overthrowing the board.

No matter the timing you will proceed to say something dismissive of it and there are many like you with that repulsive, arrogant and disingenuous persona you portray.

The slightest error or quote that can be deemed questionable and you, many others like you, will jump right on it to criticise. You give yourself away time and again.

No matter the timing you will proceed to say something dismissive of it and there are many like you with that repulsive, arrogant and disingenuous persona you portray.

The slightest error or quote that can be deemed questionable and you, many others like you, will jump right on it to criticise. You give yourself away time and again.
I think it's a clear case of be carefully what you wish for, as someone pointed out above look at the damage the Blue Union did, or rather those who latched onto it.
2011 was quoted above, from there going forward Kenwright went onto have his best years, European Football was standard.
Those days prior to 2016 were gold compared to now under Moshiri

I think it's a clear case of be carefully what you wish for, as someone pointed out above look at the damage the Blue Union did, or rather those who latched onto it.
2011 was quoted above, from there going forward Kenwright went onto have his best years, European Football was standard.
Those days prior to 2016 were gold compared to now under Moshiri

“Be careful what you wish for”

A deliberate dumbing down of any expectations and you know it. Unquestionable Obedience. Full on.

We had seasons of European football after those Blue Union protests including a season in which we nearly finished fourth under Martinez , hardly severely damaging is it?

And isn’t it telling that those lads who interviewed Kenwright, there was uproar over it being recorded or published yet the actual context of that interview which was alarming in its delusion and arrogance was deliberately being dismissed and a full on character assassination proceeded towards those people in attendance of the interview.

Ive said enough now. It’s all there for people to see, what’s happened, who has said what and who did what and where at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.