27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree to an extent but think the support needs to get behind this team as any negative actions may affect them even more.
We’re in a dangerous position at the moment and need a result. Arsenal are beatable even with the dross we’ve got.

I agree to an extent but think the support needs to get behind this team as any negative actions may affect them even more.
We’re in a dangerous position at the moment and need a result. Arsenal are beatable even with the dross we’ve got.
We’ve got behind them for years . What difference will a few minutes make ? Why not get on board?

I suppose we aren’t going to please everyone

Nah the players are part of the problem.

They don't deserve half the backing they get home and away.

Great idea and best wishes to all the lads and lasses taking part. This should have been done years ago so great to see people actually having the balls to stand up and say "THIS ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH ANYMORE"

protest-unfair.gif

Great idea and best wishes to all the lads and lasses taking part. This should have been done years ago so great to see people actually having the balls to stand up and say "THIS ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH ANYMORE"
It was done years ago. The day ended with a full house at Goodison clapping Kenwright on the big screen.

This will not help the players during the game. So if we are winning 2-0 say on 27 minutes, we all still meant to walk out. Think i will stay in my seat full 90mins plus.

I hate this bunch of players as much as anyone and it’s up to them to get us out of this mess. I just think have to get behind them otherwise we’re going down.

Brilliant, well done to everyone organising and participating - Is Protest still happening against board if wafa leaves this weekend????

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.