27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright 10 years in charge.
It was a ridiculous thing to do really though. Totally took away from the point of the protest for me.

Also what a waste of a cake. Moaning at a bloke not spending money whilst wasting perfectly good cakes willy nilly.

Did anyone get a piece? Was it nice?

It was a ridiculous thing to do really though. Totally took away from the point of the protest for me.

Also what a waste of a cake. Moaning at a bloke not spending money whilst wasting perfectly good cakes willy nilly.

Did anyone get a piece? Was it nice?
It was to symbolise 2 years without signing a first team player.

Because that's the first thing you think about when you see a clown with a cake, isn't it?

It was a horrible idea but you can't be too critical - can see it making a sort of sense in the pub after a few pints. If there were ten clowns it might have cut through, just that one guy is so tragic. I guess it shows how one confusing image or signal can fk these things up.

Thats how it should have been for everyone, were all blues and we all want better for the club.

Hope fans for or against protesting can keep it civil and respectful going forward - there doesn't need to be a fight or argument.
I agree, there should be respect.

But that said, if there is any more from this group of pwople ld expect them to learn from the failure on Monday night of their walk out tactic and not try that again.

I agree, there should be respect.

But that said, if there is any more from this group of pwople ld expect them to learn from the failure on Monday night of their walk out tactic and not try that again.
You have to not polarize the event.
Its was neither success nor failure, it wasnt right or wrong, it wasnt for or against Everton nor for or against Benitez.
It was just what some people felt was needed to try highlight the failed custodianship of our great club for far too long.

You have to not polarize the event.
Its was neither success nor failure, it wasnt right or wrong, it wasnt for or against Everton nor for or against Benitez.
It was just what some people felt was needed to try highlight the failed custodianship of our great club for far too long.
Yes, but at the same time it riled many in the ground. That is counter-productive. For the majority of Everton supporters a request to leave their seats for a dramatic stunt like that wont be accepted. Many more WILL accept a protest outside the ground.

I said here all day Sunday and Monday that the walk out tactic would cause kick offs. It might not have been violent, but that was certainly proven to be the case.

Lessons are learned from victory and defeat. The 27 minute lot need to analyse what went wrong and adapt, or they have no future.

It’s not
So has he only become inept in the last few months, as most were saying 18mths ago it was a master stroke in getting Ancelotti

Make no mistake he has made massive misjudgments over managers, the first was bowing down to pressure from fans who wanted Martinez out…

He has squandered vast amount of money on mediocre players, again nobody complained as most thought we will just keep buying till we get it right…

Then he goes and signs a man that most didn’t want….

And here we are

Not saying it is everybody is in this because of the manager, but believe the people who want him out have found a great platform

So has he only become inept in the last few months, as most were saying 18mths ago it was a master stroke in getting Ancelotti

Make no mistake he has made massive misjudgments over managers, the first was bowing down to pressure from fans who wanted Martinez out…

He has squandered vast amount of money on mediocre players, again nobody complained as most thought we will just keep buying till we get it right…

Then he goes and signs a man that most didn’t want….

And here we are

Not saying it is everybody is in this because of the manager, but believe the people who want him out have found a great platform
As a group it is not about the manager I would love nothing more than Benitez to win us the cup this year ( lol)

the ancellotti appointment bought moshiri goodwill after some poor appointments.

why did he waste the clubs money on Brands when he didn’t want to listen to him ?

as a collective of blues This is about moshiri , if other people want to add Benitez how can we stop them from having there own opinion?

Tbh you seem to be acting like davek now . Just arguing for arguing sake .

The 27 minute lot have no future. January soon and we rise up the table. All positive after the Arsenal game, and long may it continue even with a few inevitable bumps on the way.

The 27 minute lot have no future. January soon and we rise up the table. All positive after the Arsenal game, and long may it continue even with a few inevitable bumps on the way.
What has possibly rising up the table got to with this campaign?

it’s clear as day a few people in here haven’t even bothered to read what it’s about . weird actually considering the effort put into slating fellow blues .

As a group it is not about the manager I would love nothing more than Benitez to win us the cup this year ( lol)

the ancellotti appointment bought moshiri goodwill after some poor appointments.

why did he waste the clubs money on Brands when he didn’t want to listen to him ?

as a collective of blues This is about moshiri , if other people want to add Benitez how can we stop them from having there own opinion?

Tbh you seem to be acting like davek now . Just arguing for arguing sake .
???
It’s a forum, and discussion is the intention of forums.
I apologise if my view is not the same as yours, but guess you don’t like to have an objective alternative view.

???
It’s a forum, and discussion is the intention of forums.
I apologise if my view is not the same as yours, but guess you don’t like to have an objective alternative view.
Not at all . There’s been plenty in here I’ve disagrees with . But you just keep going on and on and on Repeating the same thing about Benitez. Even after I’ve answered it countless times.

Status
Not open for further replies.