Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign him, am I allowed to punch anyone , showing any signs of attempting that Icelandic clapping thing

That said, I sit in the upper bullens , where raising your voice, is met with looks of disdain, so slim chance of this happening but I need to be prepared

The apex of 3 at the back that. Suited us perfectly the formation that day, desperately disappointed we didn't see more of it with those players in those positions, it was swiftly binned after one dodgy half at Stoke, that wasn't even that bad in all honesty.

we could do that again though? we have quite a few options if we sign giroud and sigurdson. do agree with your first point giroud and rooney will help against the teams that sit back.

Siggy with the curlers
Sandro with the blammers
Lookman with the tekkers

Everton
giphy.gif

12 pages since I last looked.

"What about Lookman?"

He'll be a big player for us. He tailed off last season when it dawned on him he was a premier league player. (Quote from a member of the coaching team) He'll mature and will get better as he's more comfortable in his surroundings.

"What about Sandro?"

What about him? Looks good so far, time to prove it. If by some strange turn of events he turns out to be useless, so what?

"He's too old/expensive"

He's not too old at all. Kyle walker went for 50 mil or something daft. It's the market. Not your money anyway.

"Barkley is better."

He really isn't, not yet anyway. If he proves to be better over time, well done him. He's MILES off the consistency of Sigurdsson right now.

We're going for Another Midfielder (more or less nailed on Sigurdsson.)
Another Forward
Another CB.

Competition for places is what we have all be whining about for years.

It wasn't THAT long ago we had Steve Watson up front.

"What about Lookman?"

He'll be a big player for us. He tailed off last season when it dawned on him he was a premier league player. (Quote from a member of the coaching team) He'll mature and will get better as he's more comfortable in his surroundings.

"What about Sandro?"

What about him? Looks good so far, time to prove it. If by some strange turn of events he turns out to be useless, so what?

"He's too old/expensive"

He's not too old at all. Kyle walker went for 50 mil or something daft. It's the market. Not your money anyway.

"Barkley is better."

He really isn't, not yet anyway. If he proves to be better over time, well done him. He's MILES off the consistency of Sigurdsson right now.

Another Forward
Another CB.

that last point sums it up people forget how far we have come. haha

"What about Lookman?"

"What about Sandro?"

"He's too old/expensive"

"Barkley is better."

Another Forward
Another CB.

Denis Stracqualursi...

*shivers*

Status
Not open for further replies.