2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoever the manager is that leads us this or next season, until they get rid of this idiot they will fail. Time and time again he will rob the team of any momentum

He's the biggest single problem at the club, there are lots of other myriad issues around our performance but this guy is an obvious and simple one
Seriously? Difficult to answer such an absurd assertion as that in a sensible manner.

Are you trying to insinuate that I am a kopixxxxxxe, a gobxxxxxxe, a redxxxxxe. How dare you. I've had many insults thrown at me in my life but that is by far and away the worst. I've been at Goodison through the good times, the bad times, the good times and back to the bad times again. I'm blue to the very core. I had to go through the 70s when most of my mates jumped on their band wagon some even changing allegences. Glory hunters we called them travelling everywhere to see them winning titles, European cups and more, while I stuck by our beloved blues through thin and even thinner at times and while I was at it I saw some of the best keepers, some of the worst and some of the very average ones. It was indeed one of the most average ones who cost us the title in 1974 and if we'd splashed out on arguably the best keeper in the world round about that time we may have gone on to win a bit of silverware. So I know a decent keeper when I see one and I'm entitled to my opinion when I say that Pickford is no more than an average keeper without having to receive the worst insult a dyed in the wool blue could ever receive.

Are you trying to insinuate that I am a kopixxxxxxe, a gobxxxxxxe, a redxxxxxe. How dare you. I've had many insults thrown at me in my life but that is by far and away the worst. I've been at Goodison through the good times, the bad times, the good times and back to the bad times again. I'm blue to the very core. I had to go through the 70s when most of my mates jumped on their band wagon some even changing allegences. Glory hunters we called them travelling everywhere to see them winning titles, European cups and more, while I stuck by our beloved blues through thin and even thinner at times and while I was at it I saw some of the best keepers, some of the worst and some of the very average ones. It was indeed one of the most average ones who cost us the title in 1974 and if we'd splashed out on arguably the best keeper in the world round about that time we may have gone on to win a bit of silverware. So I know a decent keeper when I see one and I'm entitled to my opinion when I say that Pickford is no more than an average keeper without having to receive the worst insult a dyed in the wool blue could ever receive.
Kopite.

Status
Not open for further replies.