2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ball hit him and its two points won by pickford, its nonsense, he did his job fine but no more than that. If it goes in he hasnt lost us two points

Ah it hit him did it, that’s the crux of it then really you didn’t think it was a good save.

I thought his 83rd minute save was reminiscent of that famous, World Cup, Gordon Banks save against Pele. Pickfords' heroics against West Ham kept us in the game, and Silva in a job.
The only difference is Banks had to dive half the length of the goal to push the ball away from the bottom right hand corner of the goal , while on Saturday the ball hit Pickford in the chest and bounced off him.

I thought his 83rd minute save was reminiscent of that famous, World Cup, Gordon Banks save against Pele. Pickfords' heroics against West Ham kept us in the game, and Silva in a job.
I don't know if you are taking the piss or what? Now I realise why so many people in gaol are in fact not guilty. If you are ever in a situation where you are
required to be a witness, please don't turn up.

Underrated moment from the game, but when Ajeti went clean through and was flagged offside, Pickford stood up and made a great one-on-one save, replays show the forward was onside and if he'd scored the goal would've been reviewed by VAR and given. This was at 1-1 but because it was flagged offside straight away it's been forgotten about.

these days goal keeper is a hardest position to play.
you have to make super save, good in the air, kick with both feet and complete long passes more than outfield players. :pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.